St. Luke School is blessed to have the faithful support of many school families, church members, faculty, staff and community members. While our families pay tuition, that doesn’t always cover the needs of the school. The school also relies on the following additional sources:
- The Annual Fund, which bridges the gap between tuition revenue and the operating costs of the school; and
- The school’s scholarship fund, whose primary source is the Georgia GOAL tax credit program.
Other ways in which you can show your support of St. Luke School include:
Box Tops for Education
- Clip box tops when you see them on specially marked packages
- Turn them in to one of the boxes on campus and St. Luke School benefits
- Enter our preferred school number (9000-9076-2) when shopping for uniforms on the Lands’ End website.
- You’ll be confident you’re getting approved uniform items, and St. Luke School benefits!
- Contact the school office for your free Publix Partners card.
- Show it every time you shop and St. Luke School benefits!
- Sign up for your Target Red Card here.
- Use it every time you shop at Target – you’ll save 5% and St. Luke School will receive a portion of your purchase!