CONGRATULATIONS SLS FAMILY!
YOU DID IT! The 2020 Annual Fund Campaign: Giving Promise. Growing Possibilities. is complete! Thanks to our generous families, trustees, faculty team and friends this campaign was one for the record books!
Here are just a few of the highlights!
- 92% of all SLS families participated by pledge or gift in this year’s campaign.
- Grandparents and Special Friends support was at an all -time high.
- 27 of our 37 homerooms had 100% support.
- 4 ENTIRE grade levels pledged or gave 100% support.
- The SLPA Leadership Team, Trustees, and Faculty team went 100% ALL IN!
- AND . . . all this happened (virtually) in a record 8 weeks!
We still have a little way to go to meet our $250,000 financial goal and look forward to working with friends and past donors to help us cross the finish line! Donations an pledges are accepted any time by visiting www.givetostlukeschool.com. To read the final stakeholder report click here. For a look at the 2020 Annual Fund by the numbers click here.
A special thanks goes to our incredible Campaign Co-Chairs: Amy & Matt Adams and Drs. Lauren & Nick Smith
We are so grateful for their leadership and innovative ideas during this very different and completely virtual campaign season! Please look for updates throughout the year as pledges and gifts are put to work to enhance the SLS student experience.
Thanks for going ALL IN for St. Luke School!