I believe it is important for everyone to know who I am and what I believe. You or your student are here with us daily, and we need to extend a high level of comfort. Below are my core beliefs for you. However, they are for me, too. Seeing these will always remind all of us of why I act the way I do.
– Love the LORD and serve him with all that you have.
– Our students are our customers. We must earn their interest and trust.
– Teachers are leaders and should provide positive direction daily.
– Students must be presented with engaging work that is worthy of their commitment.
– Relationships are vital to student performance.
– Educators must collaborate to provide the best possible experience for our students.
– Educators should build learning platforms vs. teaching platforms. Students should be pulling information out of educators instead of us pushing it on them.
– A Christ-centered education should provide students the opportunity to reach their highest aspirations.
In his service,