St. Luke School is excited to host our first Bring a Friend to School Day on Monday, Nov. 12th. We look forward to welcoming your child to campus that day. Your child’s registration form must be completed by the end of the school day on Thursday, Nov. 8, in order for your child to visit. If additional information is required prior to your child’s visit, you will be contacted by the Admissions Office.
Helpful Information Regarding Your Child’s Visit
- A hot lunch is served to our students every day and there is no need to send lunch money. If your child is a picky eater, you are welcome to send a lunch from home.
- Your child should bring a backpack with a book to read, a notebook, a water bottle, and a pen or pencil.
- All visitors should wear school appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Tennis shoes are recommended, as students will attend recess or PE.
- School begins at 8:30am, and students may be dropped off beginning at 8:10am. School dismisses at 3:15pm, however you are welcome to pick your child up early.
- We encourage you to allow your child to ride to school with his/her host friend.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate visitors in 8th Grade or Junior Kindergarten (i.e., four year old Pre-K).
- Please register your child with a host student in the same grade in which your child is currently enrolled. If your child was invited by a friend in a different grade and needs to be matched up with a host student, please indicate this on the registration form.
Should you have any questions regarding your child’s visit, please call the school office at 706-256-1301.
In addition to your child’s visit on Bring a Friend to School Day, we would also like to invite you to attend one of our upcoming Open House events.
Fall 2018 Open Houses
- Middle School Open House – Tuesday, November 6th – Program begins in the St. Luke Ministry Center at 5:00pm (301 11th Street, Columbus, GA 31901)
- Jr-K and Kindergarten Open House – Wednesday, November 14th – Program begins in the St. Luke Ministry Center at 9:00am (301 11th Street, Columbus, GA 31901)
If you would like to see our campus but your children are not in grades included in this year’s Open House events, please contact Emily Sutherland at 706-256-1301 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personal tour.